Boot Camp: Report for Duty
What you can expect from Career Break Boot Camp:
- An 8-week course and seminar series specially designed by Life Sabbatical & Long-term Travel Coach Tara Russell of Three Month Visa Coaching and Consulting and career break gurus Michaela Potter and Sherry Ott of Briefcase to Backpack.
- Weekly lessons (delivered online every Sunday), each of which will have a defined objective and touch on such key concepts for travel preparation such as finding inspiration, overcoming mental hurdles, saving & budgeting, alternatives to traditional tourism, owning your journey, essential to-do list items for the road, home, & career, and preparing for re-entry.
- Wisdom & guidance from career break veterans – a hand-picked community of road-savvy travelers.
- Inspiring video and audio files prepared exclusively for MPG CBBC.
- Access to a wealth of recommended reading and resources for aspiring world travelers.
- Valuable tips & resources from experts in the fields of: Financial Planning | International Volunteering | Teaching ESL | Journaling | Blogging | Insurance | Downsizing | among others
- Opportunities to interact through discussion groups and forums.
But perhaps the best inspiration we can offer you to join the course is the feedback we’ve received from some industry experts and members of our Beta Boot Camp.
As an added bonus, the first 20 people who register for Boot Camp will receive a $100 gift certificate towards any of the Unconventional Guides by Chris Guillebeau.
And every person who registers will receive a free copy of his book, The Art of Non-Conformity. This will provide an added dose of inspiration to fuel your travel dreams.
We are only taking a limited number of committed people. It will be on a first come, first served basis. Once we reach our limit, the course for this date will be closed.